- Términos de uso
- Politica de privacidad
- Almacenamiento de Datos
- Red de auspiciadores
- Third-party ads
- Policy covers Sydvest Media SA handling of personal information that
Sydvest Media SA collects when you are on the Sydvest Media SA, its areas, and when you use areas, and when you use
Sydvest Media SA its services. This policy also covers Sydvest Media
SA handling of personal information that Sydvest Media SA's business partners share with
Sydvest Media SA or Sydvest Media SA collects other webs ( fjalar.no, no.abbythetraveler.com, abbythetraveler.com).
- The guidelines do not apply to the practices of companies like
Sydvest Media SAdoes not own or control, or to people who are not employed or otherwise connected with
Sydvest Media SA.
- Read more about Sydvest Media SA guidelines for data storage and data transfer.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- Sydvest Media SA collects personal information when you register to use a
Sydvest Media SA's services, when you use certain of Sydvest Media
SA's products or services, when you visit the Sydvest Media SA its pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
Sydvest Media SA also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register as a user of the Sydvest Media SA its services, we ask for your name , email address, birth date, gender, zip code , occupation. When you register with
Sydvest Media SA and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Sydvest Media SA receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, and the page you requested.
- Sydvest Media SA uses the information to three purposes: We customize advertising and content you see, based on the information you provided during registration and your activity on the
Sydvest Media SA its pages, we meet the demand for particular products and services and we will contact users in conjunction with special offers and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Sydvest Media SA sell or rent your personal information to third parties. In these cases, parts
Sydvest Media SA personal information about you to other companies:
If we have your consent .
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to companies who provide a product or service on behalf of
Sydvest Media SA. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies are not entitled to use personal information for purposes other than those agreed with us).
- When we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- If we find that your actions on our web sites violate the
Sydvest Media SA's terms of service or guidelines for specific products or services.
- It may be that the Sydvest Media SA put cookies on your computer.
- Sydvest Media SA allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not by
Sydvest Media SA guidelines. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to these cookies.
- Sydvest Media SA uses web beacons to access our cookies within our network of Web sites, in conjunction with
Sydvest Media SA's products and services, and to track your activities on our advertisers' Web sites.
How to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Settingsp
- You can always edit the information and settings of your account, including whether you want the
Sydvest Media SA to contact you about specials and new products.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably to have access to such information to provide products and services to you and who need such access in order to perform their work .
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in accordance with current legislation to protect personal information about you.
- Sydvest Media SA amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we handle personal information, we will inform you by posting. a prominent announcement on our pages.